• Law enforcement officers are looking for a 39-year-old Chehalis man who allegedly ran into his wife with a car over the weekend, as well as choked her until a bystander hit him with a gun to make him stop. The Lewis County Sheriff’s Office said Darrin D. Workman drove into his wife hitting her in the legs on Sunday following an argument in the Doty-Dryad area. He then followed her home where he threw a child’s scooter through the front window and kicked in the front door, according to Chief Civil Deputy Stacy Brown. A witness pointed a gun at him and told him to stop, and subsequently struck Workman with the gun, Brown said. Workman is wanted for two counts of second-degree assault.
• Police were called yesterday morning to the 1500 block of Logan Street in Centralia where a silver 1996 Dodge Caravan was missing. The vehicle, taken from in front of the residence, has a license plate reading 727 YYA, according to Centralia police.
• Someone broke the window of the backdoor at a residence on the 100 block of McKay Street in Randle and went inside, but nothing appeared to be missing, according to a report taken by a sheriff’s deputy on Saturday evening.
• Deputies and police responded to an alarm to an outbuilding at the Lone Yew Cemetery on Ferrell Road in Toledo on Saturday evening. Nothing was missing, according to the Lewis County Sheriff’s Office.
• A deputy took a report of a vehicle prowl on Monday in which a handicapped sticker, a AAA card and other items were taken. The victim believed it had occurred sometime the previous week, possibly when she was parked at Brenda’s Market in Onalaska when her car doors were left unlocked, according to the Lewis County Sheriff’s Office.
• Chehalis police took a report of a rear license plate taken from a vehicle at Home Depot on Louisiana Avenue on Friday.
• Somebody broke a window out of a vehicle Beach Street in Centralia, according to a report made to police Monday morning.
• Police were called about 12:30 p.m. yesterday to the 500 block of East Maple Street about a hole punched in a swimming pool with an arrow.
• A 34-year-old Centralia man was arrested for a warrant and possession of heroin Monday night in Centralia. David L. Francis was booked into the Lewis County Jail following his contact with an officer about 8:30 p.m. on the 1200 block of Alder Street, according to the Centralia Police Department.