• A 49-year-old Centralia man was arrested last night for allegedly threatening to kill his wife, according to the Centralia Police Department. Wayne H. White was booked into the Lewis County Jail for felony harassment following the approximately 9:20 p.m. report connected with a location on the 3500 block of Rodcin Avenue, according to police. Further details were not readily available.
• Centralia police arrested a man yesterday afternoon for first-degree theft in connection with a location on the 100 block of Jalyn Street. Scott W. Haubrick, 43, of Centralia, was booked into the Lewis County Jail for theft and also for fourth-degree domestic assault.
• A deputy was called yesterday morning to a burglary at the 2200 block of Seminary Hill Road in Centralia where someone had rummaged through various areas of a home. The victim said he wasn’t sure yet what had been stolen, however, a door was damaged, according to the Lewis County Sheriff’s Office.
POSSIBLE CHILD PORN
• Centralia police are investigating a computer “thumb drive” containing pornographic pictures of females believed to be juveniles. It was found at the 800 block of Eshom Road, according to police. Further details were not readily available.
HIT AND RUN TO BUILDING
• A deputy took a report on Monday of a hit and run to a building at the 100 block of McBride Court in the Industrial Park in Chehalis. Chief Civil Deputy Stacy Brown said the plant manager advised that sometime since Thursday a vehicle ran into a pile of pallets stacked against a building and then slid into the building.
PEDESTRIAN HIT BY TRUCK’S MIRROR
• The Washington State Patrol is investigating an incident from last night in which three young men, including one from Winlock, were walking along the roadside near Long Beach and the side mirror from a passing pickup truck struck one of them in the elbow. It happened around 9:15 p.m. about a half mile south of Ocean Park on state Route 103, according to the state patrol. A 22–year-old from La center was transported to Ocean Beach Hospital and his 18-year-old acquaintances were uninjured, according to the investigating trooper. However, the pedestrians threw a garbage can in the roadway to stop traffic and it struck and damaged a van, according to the patrol.