INTRUDER HEARING VOICES
• Chehalis police were called about 3:45 p.m. on Saturday to the 900 block of Northwest State Avenue where a friend of the store’s owner was holding a man at gunpoint, a man they said had refused to leave. An arriving officer noted Austin D. Wood, 33, of Napavine, appeared to be under the influence and thought he was hearing voices, according to the Chehalis Police Department. Wood was arrested and booked into the Lewis County Jail for first-degree burglary, according to police. A case for a possible charge of fourth-degree was also to be referred, according to police.
• Police were called about 11:10 a.m. on Saturday to the 500 block of South Silver Street following the discovery someone had entered a residence and ransacked it. Nothing initially seemed to be missing, according to the Centralia Police Department.
CARGO TRAILER STOLEN
• A deputy responded on Saturday morning to the 100 block of Dieckman Road west of Chehalis where a 40-year-old man said he had parked his 2008 International utility cargo trailer, filled with $5,000 worth of furniture, across the street the night before and it had disappeared. The trailer is valued at $3,000, according to the Lewis County Sheriff’s Office.
• Centralia police were called to the 100 block of Eckerson Road on Saturday someone had broken into a shed during the night. Missing are a Ridged chop saw, a Stihl 22 chainsaw and a worm drive saw, according to the Centralia Police Department.
• The owner of a .380 ACP Makarov pistol contacted police on Saturday afternoon to report that sometime in recent days someone had removed it and their wallet from their vehicle parked at the 2900 block of Mount Vista Road in Centralia.
• Chehalis police were called to the 2100 block of North National Avenue abut 2:48 p.m. on Friday where someone had stolen a Dell Laptop computer, a Dell Vastro laptop computer and a Stihl MS310 chainsaw.
• Chehalis police took a report on Friday evening from the 500 block of Southwest Cascade Avenue where an individual said package tracking showed her item was delivered but she did not get it.
• A 16-year-old Chehalis boy was arrested for a violation of the Uniform Controlled Substances Act after he said he had some prescription medication not prescribed to him last night when a deputy responded to the 3400 block of Prill Road in Centralia for a call about a dispute. He was booked into the Lewis County Juvenile Detention Center, according to the Lewis County Sheriff’s Office.
• Chehalis police were called to the treatment facility on the 500 block of Southeast Washington Avenue on Saturday afternoon to arrest one of their clients for possession of methamphetamine. Richard J.D. Bagley, 31, from Milton, was booked into the Lewis County Jail, according to the Chehalis Police Department.
• Sarah A. Horr, 39 of Rochester, arrested by Tumwater Police Department for an outstanding warrant from Centralia Municipal Court was allegedly found in possession of methamphetamine upon arrival to the Lewis County Jail, about 10:20 a.m. on Saturday.
• And, as usual, other incidents such as arrests for drugs, warrants, shoplifting, misdemeanor assault, malicious mischief, driving under the influence, driving with suspended license; responses for alarm, dispute, third-degree theft, civil issue, hit and run, suspicious circumstances … and more among 265 calls for local law enforcement and / or fire-emergency medical services in the 48-hour period ending about 7 a.m. today.