• Someone made forced entry to a home on the 300 block of Willow Lane in Centralia and stole firearms, according to a report made to police about 9:45 a.m. yesterday.
• Centralia police were called about 8:20 a.m. yesterday for a burglary to a shed in a fenced area at the 1700 block of Harrison Avenue. A go-kart was missing, according to the Centralia Police Department.
• Centralia police were called just after 4 p.m. yesterday to the 300 block of North Tower Avenue to take a report that a utility trailer had been stolen sometime during the previous week.
• Centralia police took a report about 10 a.m. yesterday that a stolen check was “washed” and then cashed at a financial institution on the 1300 block of South Gold Street.
• Chehalis police took a report yesterday from a location along North National Avenue about the theft of an EBT card.
• Someone spray painted someone else’s vehicle at the 300 block of North Pearl Street in Centralia, according to a report made to police about 9:30 a.m. yesterday.
• Chehalis police were called yesterday to Green Hill School because a student-inmate allegedly was in possession of suspected marijuana. The police department will be waiting for the results from testing, according to the Chehalis Police Department.
• And, as usual, other incidents such as arrests for warrants, trespassing, driving under the influence; responses for alarm, dispute, harassment, dine-and-dash, hit and run, third-degree theft, civil issue, unfounded report, protection order violation, clogging of toilet, suspicious circumstances … and more among 133 calls for local law enforcement and / or fire-emergency medical services in the 24-hour period ending about 7 a.m. today.