Want to advertise?
Advertise on Lewis County Sirens.com, a popular independent local news web site with more than 50,000 readers.
That’s huge. It’s only six years old, but that’s about five times as many readers as the local daily newspaper has subscribers.
Award-winning Chehalis-based journalist Sharyn Decker writes the news stories folks can read for free at www.lewiscountysirens.com
Square-ish banner ad: (180 x 150 pixels) – $150 month
Shows on the sidebar of the home page and inside pages and may rotate with one other ad.
• Your ad can link to your website if you have a web site.
• Ad design services: no charge for first time advertising. Nominal fee for changes or new design.
• Acceptable formats are .jpg, .gif and .png (.jpg is preferable)
• Ads will be posted after payment received.
Lewis County Sirens tallies hundred of thousands of page views every month, (not including traffic generated by robots and other non-humans of course).
Each ad shows on every page on the site, not just the home page or just an inside page. Readers are people interested in the greater Lewis County area who want to keep current with what’s going on in their community. With a population of more than 70,000 individuals in Lewis County, and only two local news web sites – one of which is closed to non-paying readers – the number of visitors just keeps growing.
*Ask for separate details on long rectangle ad space.
Contact: Sharyn Decker
• (360) 748-4981 or cell (206) 546-3638