• Centralia police were called about 3:20 a.m. yesterday to a report of several males in a van who got out and used baseball bats to break the windows out a residence and a vehicle on the 1200 block of View Street in Centralia.
• Someone broke the windows out of two vehicles on the 1200 block of West Walnut Street in Centralia, according to a report made to police yesterday morning.
• Chehalis police are investigating an incident yesterday of an individual brandishing a firearm at the park and ride lot off exit 77 in Chehalis. Chehalis Police Chief Glenn Schaffer said it appeared someone had made remarks about a woman and then later at the park and ride one of four individuals contacted the woman and her family and the individual was holding a gun behind his or her back.
• Chehalis police were called about 3:20 a.m. yesterday to Safeway on South Market Boulevard after two males stole beer and pushed down a clerk as they fled the store. One of them was about 6 feet tall and the other around 5 feet 7 inches, according ton police. Officers will be looking at the store’s security video to try to identify their suspects, according to the Chehalis Police Department.
• Centralia police responded about 3 a.m. yesterday to a business on the 1100 block of Harrison Avenue where security camera captured images of two males breaking a door and leaving with beer and cigarettes.
SAFE STOLEN FROM RESIDENCE
• Centralia police were called yesterday about the theft of safe from a home on the 100 block of Jalyn Street. It contained money and documents, according to the Centralia Police Department. The incident report did not note how much money had been inside the safe, according to Officer John Panco.
SUV WITH KEYS INSIDE STOLEN
• A 34-year-old Olympia resident who got a flat tire Thursday at the 300 block of Ingalls Road outside Chehalis on Thursday night returned the next day to find his 1989 Chevrolet Suburban missing, the Lewis County Sheriff’s Office reported this morning. The owner had left the vehicle unlocked with the keys in the ignition, according to the sheriff’s office
• Police were called about 2 p.m. yesterday about lug nuts being removed from a wheel of a vehicle on the 100 block of East Bridge Street in Centralia.
• A deputy took a report on Saturday of a door being kicked in to a water pump house on the 200 block of Hyak Road in Onalaska. The victim is Lewis County Water District 2, and nothing inside the pump house was damaged or missing, according to the sheriff’s office.
NEARLY NAKED WOMAN ARRESTED OUTSIDE MOTEL
• Officers called about 1 a.m. on Sunday to a motel on the 1000 block of Eckerson Road in Centralia arrested a 46-year-old woman who was intoxicated and mostly unclothed walking around outdoors. Juliann M. Pinson, of St. Helens, Ore. was wearing only small-type underwear and nothing else, according to Officer John Panco. She was booked into the Lewis County Jail for indecent exposure, according to police.
• Police were called to the 1200 block of North Pearl Street in Centralia about 6 o’clock yesterday morning about a woman trying to get into a residence. Officers found the woman had been assaulted – she had bruises and scrapes on her legs – and she as taken to Providence Centralia Hospital, according to the Centralia Police Department. The 19-year-old woman would not tell police what had happened and left the hospital without getting seen, according to Officer John Panco.