• Centralia police were called about 8:15 a.m. yesterday to the 1900 block of Honeysuckle Lane where they were told that a person known to the victim may have taken their vehicle without their permission, according to the Centralia Police Department. Missing was a gray 1997 Honda Civic with a license plate of ATW7541, according to police.
• Chehalis police were called yesterday morning to South Market Boulevard to take a report that an individual got a bill for cable services in the amount of about $300 related to a location in California. It appeared someone had fraudulently used her information, according to the Chehalis Police Department.
IMMORAL COMMUNICATION WITH MINOR
• The Lewis County Sheriff’s Office yesterday arrested an individual for allegedly talking about sex on Facebook with a young teen. The case is still being investigated, so details are not being released, according to the sheriff’s office. The man was booked into the Lewis County Jail for communication with minor for immoral purposes and is scheduled to appear in Lewis County District Court today.
ON THE ROAD, OFF THE ROAD
• One individual was transported to Morton General Hospital after a single-vehicle collision on state Route 508 near Mosswood Park Road about 6:30 p.m. yesterday with non-life-threatening injuries, according to Lewis County Fire District 4.
• And as usual, other incidents such as arrests for warrants, misdemeanor assault; responses for alarm, hit and run, shoplifting, vandalism, custodial interference, protection order violation … and more, among the 136 calls for local law enforcement and / or fire-emergency medical services in the 24-hour period ending just before 7 a.m. today